Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My new best friend: PocketMod

About five minutes after yesterday's post about making lists to accomplish tasks, my sister calls. (This was totally out of the blue, I never talk to my sister.) She says, "You know how I need a to-do list?"

She hadn't yet read my blog. "Yes," I say.

"You know how I always forget to look at my Palm, and I hate to carry around a huge day planner?"

"Uh, huh?"

"Go to this website, PocketMod.com," she instructs.

Alright, now I love this little thing! It's a free little day planner that has eight booklet pages created by some clever paper folding. The website has tons of different templates for each booklet page, everything from the coveted to-do list to calendars and games.

PocketMod

My PocketMod for this week includes some sketch pages, a grocery list and a few calendars.

PocketMod

So go to the website and give it a try. A little morning origami never hurt anyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so flipping exciting! Going...there...NOW!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

This looks SO COOL! And how I love a good list. I'm off to check it out--even though it's now Wednesday morning...

Unknown said...

I'm loving mine! I'm glad you like tthem too.

Bill Tyler said...

PocketMod is awesome! It's helps to have something small enough to carry with you. I use the Daily Spending Tracker PocketMod to keep control of my budget.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I must say, I'm disappointed not to see my birthday on your calendar!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...