Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Knitting Pattern: Quirky Quick Knit Scarf

knit collage scarf

Hello there, adorable scarf. I love you. This is the newest yarn into NobleKnits and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a skein. Knit Collage is straight up awesome. The yarn is designed by Amy Small, and she mixes Australian wool, South African mohair, and adorable embellishments from Hong Kong into one fun skein. I knit up this quick scarf as soon as the yarn fell off the boat!

Quirky Quick Knit Scarf

Finished size: 4" x 33"
Yarn: Knit Collage, colorway purple haze, 1 skein
Needles: US 19
Gauge: BIG

Pattern:
Cast on 7 sts. Knit every row. Bind off.

Weave in all yarn ends and enjoy. I think the gold tinsel is my favorite part. I can't wait to wear this little gem!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much more exciting than my socks! Hope it gets cold enough for a scarf. P

Pretty Ditty said...

I have the knitting bug again. I'm always opposite of what the weather is. When it gets warm I want to color my hair black and start to knit. When it's cold, I want to add highlights to my hair and make sundresses. Anyways, this pattern looks great =) Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Me too! I've been knitting up a storm since the weather as brightened up. Maybe everything springing to life makes us want to create!

penny said...

Is there a crochet pattern for this scarf and yarn?

Suretha said...

This is sooo pretty! I just hope this beautiful yarn comes to South Africa as welll!

Vicky Myatt said...

Need to order this yarn and get it on the needles. Very unique and looks like fun. Is it difficult to knit with the embellishments?

Please feel free to visit my blog at icanknitthat.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...