Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Year Older

awesome

Bloody 'el! The years keep coming! Not that 31 is all that old, but there is something about aging that stresses me out. I've always been the Baby and darn it, I want to stay that way. Ha. Regardless of the fact that I have landed in my thirties now, I had a great birthday weekend. Thomas and I went to Coronado Island for the day and had fun time exploring the little town. We walked to the beach and all around the Hotel del Coronado. Then we had a tasty lunch and a glass of champagne at a little outdoor café.

The next day we had some friends over for birthday dinner where Thomas made one of my all-time favorite meals, Beef with Red Wine and Pears. It's as good as it sounds, maybe even better. Yes, definitely better. Happy Birthday to me!

birthday dinner

3 comments:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Happy, happy birthday!

I still think you're a baby--always forget I'm that much older than you. :)

Sue said...

So excited that you posted the recipe for one of Thomas' signature dishes. No matter how old you get, I still love ya like we're 7!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! I had a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...