Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A creature of habit

Do you ever stop and notice something occurring in your everyday life? We drink about five hot drinks a day in this house. After making tea this morning, I set the spoon on the counter, just as I had set one down the night before, and the beverage before that. Yikes!

Spoon (dis)order

Is there a bit of something obsessive compulsive hiding in the back of my brain or am I just a creature of habit? I vote for the latter.

Does anybody else do stuff like this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I do not do things like you do. I open my dishwasher and put the mugs and spoons inside it so that the counter stays clean. BUT, we don't drink as much tea or coffee as you do. Why don't you use those spoons more than once?
(love raggin' on you!)

Anonymous said...

do your dishes!

Anonymous said...

I say...keep going and make a spoon path to the sink...tah dah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...