Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Legendary

In my previous post, I listed one hundred things about me. I unfortunately forgot my strongest skill. This skill is not listed on my resume. I certainly would not discuss it in a job interview, however I am very completive with this skill. Frequently contested, my skill is unmatched and undefeated. It has been the topic of many a lunchroom discussion. When performed it brings with it fits of giggles. It is not something I brag about to others, unless those others are under the age of 16.

What is this skill? I can burp.

Now when I say burp, I mean shake the walls, frighten your pets, displace the air so your hair quivers. This is the thing legends are made of. I am legendary, at least to my niece and two nephews. They have conversations about Aunt Heather's belching that always end in fits of giggling.

Most others find my skill disgusting. I can't say I blame them, but this will not stop me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How true all that is!

Sue said...

I've lost this gift somewhere along the way....so sad.

I'm glad that you are still able to thrive in the "gassy arts"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...